Project Utkarsh started as one of implementation of “QuizAcadmey - Quiz Based Learning System” in mass education system and have evolved as solution to multi-faceted development challenges in the field of school education.
- After completing pilots and model implementations in various districts of Rajasthan; Project Utkarsh is now expanding rapidly with strong footprints in two states of India primarily catering to Hindi Medium Secondary Schools with ICT infrastructure.
- Moinee Foundation and Department of Education, Rajasthan are jointly implementing the project in Rajasthan. Currently it is initiated in 9 districts with varied intervention level and maturity; covering more than 1000 schools.
- Based on the review and directions of CM of Rajasthan, the project is now formally planned to expand all 33 districts of Rajasthan covering over 6500 ICT secondary govt. schools.
- As part of CSR activity, Tata Motors is supporting Moinee Foundation in currently ongoing Project Utkarsh in Udhamsingh Nagar District of Uttarkhand State.
- Palanhar Yojna - In this planning, Orphans, Destitutes, widow mother, child of Polio victim mother father,Physically handicaped parents are benefitted 500 Rs per month for a child under the age of 6 years and 1000 Rs per month till 18 years. child's name should be registered in aanganbadi kendra.
- Bhamashah Yojna -Bhamashah Planning is a Planning for woman empowernment
- Food Security Scheme - Under this scheme, 90 lakhs families are benefitted by food security.
- Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojna (MNDY) - under this scheme, Rajasthan was honoured by 'india care' award under primery health catagory by World Health Organisation.
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Gaurantee Program - it came into effect on 1 April, 2008 in whole State. it is started in udaipur district.
- Rajiv Gandhi Kishori Sashaktikaran Yojna 'Sabla' yojna - under this scheme, all girls who go school 11-14 years age group and 15-18 years age group are given nutrition (600 calories and 18 to 29 grams protein).
- 'ma' rajasthan janni-shisu suraksha yojana - To empower health of mother and infant, all free help is given till 30 days and delivery should be done in govt. Hospitals.
- Prandhan Mantri Jivan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- Prandhan Mantri Surksha Bima Yojana
- Atal Pension Yojana
In order to progress the city towards Smart City, the Action Udaipur Application launched a few days back is proving to be useful as within 10 days, 535 complaints were registered after which the administration started taking necessary steps.
Collector Rohit Gupta launched the application ‘Action Udaipur’ in order to put forth the grievances and problems of the citizens which can be directly sorted out by the administration and prove useful in order to make Udaipur a Smart City.
In charge of Grievance Redressal- Additional Collector O.P Bunker informed that out of 535 complaints received, 197 issues have been issued to the concerned departments for required actions while the rest 280 issues are being monitored. He further added that there are 113 complaints which are due for more than 7 days.
District collector Rohit Gupta has given strict orders to the concerned departments to implement required steps to solve the issues and that no complaint should remain unattended for more than 7 days.