Project Utkarsh started as one of implementation of “QuizAcadmey - Quiz Based Learning System” in mass education system and have evolved as solution to multi-faceted development challenges in the field of school education.
- After completing pilots and model implementations in various districts of Rajasthan; Project Utkarsh is now expanding rapidly with strong footprints in two states of India primarily catering to Hindi Medium Secondary Schools with ICT infrastructure.
- Moinee Foundation and Department of Education, Rajasthan are jointly implementing the project in Rajasthan. Currently it is initiated in 9 districts with varied intervention level and maturity; covering more than 1000 schools.
- Based on the review and directions of CM of Rajasthan, the project is now formally planned to expand all 33 districts of Rajasthan covering over 6500 ICT secondary govt. schools.
- As part of CSR activity, Tata Motors is supporting Moinee Foundation in currently ongoing Project Utkarsh in Udhamsingh Nagar District of Uttarkhand State.
- Palanhar Yojna - In this planning, Orphans, Destitutes, widow mother, child of Polio victim mother father,Physically handicaped parents are benefitted 500 Rs per month for a child under the age of 6 years and 1000 Rs per month till 18 years. child's name should be registered in aanganbadi kendra.
- Bhamashah Yojna -Bhamashah Planning is a Planning for woman empowernment
- Food Security Scheme - Under this scheme, 90 lakhs families are benefitted by food security.
- Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojna (MNDY) - under this scheme, Rajasthan was honoured by 'india care' award under primery health catagory by World Health Organisation.
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Gaurantee Program - it came into effect on 1 April, 2008 in whole State. it is started in udaipur district.
- Rajiv Gandhi Kishori Sashaktikaran Yojna 'Sabla' yojna - under this scheme, all girls who go school 11-14 years age group and 15-18 years age group are given nutrition (600 calories and 18 to 29 grams protein).
- 'ma' rajasthan janni-shisu suraksha yojana - To empower health of mother and infant, all free help is given till 30 days and delivery should be done in govt. Hospitals.
- Prandhan Mantri Jivan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- Prandhan Mantri Surksha Bima Yojana
- Atal Pension Yojana